The Canadian Real Estate Association represents and promotes the interests of the members, enhances members’ professionalism and ability to succeed, and advocates policies that ensure real estate property rights and ownership.
- To maintain an organizational structure for CREA . Its volunteer leadership and professional staff are there to effectively address the expectations of all members across Canada.
- To promote, protect and safeguard all certification and design marks associated with this association.
- To maintain a continuing relationship with the Federal Government in order to monitor and influence all public policy which affect the industry.
- To help members become more aware about the Competition Act and how to apply it to their business activities.
- To collect, analyze and disseminate data/information on significant market, economic, demographic and technological conditions affecting the housing and real estate industry.
- To formulate, promote and foster consistent professional standards of business practice, integrity and ethical conduct among the membership.
- To provide an interactive forum for the analysis and communication of industry issues, trends, and association benefits.